Sim Card Owner Details In Gujarat | Know SIM Owner Name Online In Gujarat | India telecom department has issued a new notification for sim card users IF MORE THAN 9 SIMS ARE REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME, IT IS NECESSARY TO GET KYC
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Sim Card Owner Details In Gujarat
YOU MAY BE USING ONE OR TWO SIM CARDS, BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SIMS ARE REGISTERED IDથી YOU? IF YOU DON’T KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION, YOU MAY GET INTO TROUBLE. AS PER THE NEW RULE OF THE DEPARTMENT OF TELECOM, ONLY 9 SIMS CAN BE ACTIVATED ON ONE ID. THE LIMIT IS 6 SIM FOR NORTH-EASTERN STATES INCLUDING JAMMU AND KASHMIR, ASSAM. IF MORE THAN 9 SIMS ARE REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME, YOU NEED TO KYC. IF THE SIM IS NOT VERIFIED, IT WILL BE DEACTIVATED.
THE TELECOM DEPARTMENT HAS ISSUED A NOTIFICATION ON DECEMBER 7. ACCORDINGLY, CUSTOMERS WILL GET 60 DAYS TO VERIFY THE SIM. INTERNATIONAL ROAMING USERS, SICK AND DISABLED CUSTOMERS WILL GET A FURTHER 30 DAYS. AFTER THE NEW NOTIFICATION IS RELEASED, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY SIMS ARE REGISTERED IN YOUR IDથી, WE WILL TELL YOU THE PROCESS.
important to know how many sims are active.a sim registered in your name is active, which you may have to bear if you are not using it. you may get into trouble if this sim card is used for illegal activity.
Sim Card Owner Details Online In Gujarat
Know the number of Registered SIMs in this wayThe Department of Telecom has prepared a portal TAFCOP (Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection). A database of active mobile numbers has been uploaded in the country on the tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal. Spam and fraud calls can be controlled through the portal. You can know in just 30 seconds how many SIM cards are active in your name…
step by step process HOW TO KNOW SIM OWNER NAME
- open the portal tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in first.
- LOG IN TO THE BOX HERE WITH A MOBILE NUMBER AND OTPથી.
- YOU WILL FIND A LIST OF ALL MOBILE NUMBERS OF YOUR IDથી ACTIVE SIM CARD.
- there is a number on this list that is unknown to you, so you can report it.
- Select the number and select ‘This is not my number’.
- SUBMIT THE NAME WRITTEN IDમાં GIVEN IN THE BOX ABOVE.
- Now click on the Report box below.
- A TICKET ID REFERENCE NUMBER WILL ALSO BE RECEIVED AFTER MAKING A COMPLAINT.