SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022, sbi.co.in Jr Associate Admit Card, SBI JA Prelims Exam Dates, State Bank of India Clerk Hall Ticket, SBI Junior Associate Call Letter Download Link Available Here:
State Bank of India will release Admit Card for SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam 2022 on its official website on 29-10-2022. SBI JA Prelims Exam is scheduled to be held in November 2022. As we know, every candidate is looking to download SBI Call Letter for Junior Associate Pre Exam. We have placed a direct link for downloading SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 for Prelims at the bottom of this web page. Hence, candidates can collect their State Bank Of India JA Call Letter without being late. Aspirants must read this article for all details regarding SBI Clerk JA Prelims Admit Card and other information.
|LATEST NEWS: SBI Clerk 2022 Prelims Call Letter Download Process Will Be Live From 29th October 2022 Onwards. Follow Us For Further Latest Update.|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 | State Bank of India Junior Associate Prelims Exam Date, JA Call Letter @www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India had published SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification for more than 05,486 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) posts in Clerical Cadre. Now, the State Bank of India will conduct an online SBI JA Clerical Preliminary Exam & Main Examination followed by a test of specified opted local language. The online written test will be held in 44 States at various examination centres. Aspirants who applied for the JA post can download SBI Junior Associate Clerk Syllabus PDF for their preparation. Those aspirants appearing for Prelims are required to generate their SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2022 and check the complete guidelines about exam day.
Overall, the downloaded copy of SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Call Letter will be an authority for reporting at the examination centre. The login link has been updated in this blog to enable candidates to download their SBI Junior Associate (JA) 2022 Admit Card and Acquaint Yourself Booklet directly from the Bank’s website – https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022 – Important Dates
Below, candidates will find the Important Dates for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2022-23 including Exam Dates, Admit Card Release Date, etc. So Let’s have an overview:-
|Exam Registration Dates:||7th to 27th September 2022|
|Pre Exam Training Call Letter Release Date:||20th October 2022 onwards|
|Release Date of SBI JA Prelims Admit Card:||29th October 2022 onwards|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date:||In November 2022|
|Release Date of SBI JA Mains Call Letter:||In December 2022/ January 2023 onwards|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date:||In December 2022/ January 2023|
|Date for Test of Local Language:||Notified Later|
How to download SBI JA Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2022?
Here are some simple and easy steps to download SBI Junior Associate Prelims Admit Card 2022 listed under this section. So, follow the step-wise procedure given below and hurry up to collect State Bank of India Clerk JA Hall Ticket much before an exam date to avoid a heavy load on the official website during the last days:-
- 1st Step – First of all, open (https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers) the official website of State Bank of India.
- 2nd Step – Now, go to the “Current Openings” link placed on the home page.
- 3rd Step – Click on the download link labelled “Admit Card for SBI Jr. Associate (JA) Clerical Cadre Online Preliminary Examination, 2022”.
- 4th Step – Enter your Registration Number/ Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB)/ Password generated after the successful registration process.
- 5th Step – Verify the filled-up details and click on the “Submit” button to generate your call letter.
- 6th Step – Within a moment, your hall ticket PDF file will appear on a web browser.
- 7th Step – Cross-check your Name, Age, Category, Reg. No., Photo, Signature and other details from the e-admit card for your knowledge.
- 8th Step – At last, download and take a printout of your exam admission e-ticket for participation in the online examination on a scheduled date.
Official Links for SBI JA Clerk 2022 Admit Card
Specifically, eligible applicants are suggested to download & print their SBI Admit Card for Clerk Pre Exam 2022 by clicking on the below-posted direct link and entering their login credentials, i.e. Registration Number & Password:-
SBI Clerk 2022-23 Call Letter – Details
Candidates must note that SBI JA Clerk Admit Card for Preliminary Exam & Main Examination will be downloaded only online from the web portal. Also, applicants are guided to SBI Clerk Exam Acquaint Yourself Booklet PDF along with the Hall Ticket. Without the Registration ID Number and Password/ DOB, Call Letter will not be downloaded by candidates. The authority will not send a hard copy of the SBI Junior Associate Exam Call Letter or booklet by post. Everyone has to access it by logging into an online portal. The Hall Ticket will not be collected at the examination venue but duly Stamped by the exam centre staff.
A large number of aspirants will try to download their Admit Card at the same time whenever released. If unable to generate the SBI JA Hall Ticket immediately after release, retry after a gap of 05-06 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night. The Bank authority is not responsible for Call Letter downloading or printing errors, if any. Therefore, aspirants must be careful while generating their Hall Ticket Online.
Information Printed On Admit Card of SBI Clerk 2022
Candidates must check the following details carefully as soon as they download the SBI Junior Associate e-Admit Card for Prelims Exam. If aspirants found any misprint or misspelt in their Hall Ticket, report it to the officials much before the exam date. The details mentioned inside Call Letter are as listed underneath:-
- Full Name of Candidates
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Signature/ Thumb-impression of Candidate
- Examination Date & Time
- Reporting & Gate Closing Time
- Exam Venue/ Centre Name & Address
- Space to Paste Candidate’s Photo
- Signature/ Thumb Impression Space
- General Instructions
Things to bring with SBI JA Admit Card 2022
Along with the hard copy of an SBI Clerk Exam Call Letter, applicants need to bring certain documents to the examination centre. The list of Important things to carry is available below, so checklist and do not forget any of them:-
- Photocopy & Original Copy of One Photo Identity (ID) Proof such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Voter’s Card/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ ID Card issued by School or College
- Two Additional Photographs
- A Simple Pen, Pencils & Erasers
- Glue for pasting photos on attendance sheets.
Candidates reporting without an SBI Jr Associate Hall Ticket, ID Card & 02 (two) additional photographs (same as pasted on call letter) will not be allowed to appear for the exam. If the identity of candidates is in doubt, then such candidates will not be permitted to attend the online test.
SBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket 2022 – General Instructions
We have arranged a list of key points below for aspirants of the SBI Clerk Exam, which they should keep in their mind:-
- In the hall ticket, kindly paste a copy of your recent passport-size photograph in the space provided without forgetting.
- The photo ID proof will be required along with Admit Card for participating in the examination.
- A login page to State Bank of India JA Call Letter will support and best viewed only on Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ & Firefox 20+.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, Bluetooth, Pagers or any other communication devices will not be allowed inside the premises, so try to avoid carrying these items on examination day.
- The Bank may capture thumb impression or IRIS of candidates in digital format for biometric verification of the genuineness of aspirants.
- Aspirants should report at least 15 minutes before the Reporting time indicated on the Admit Card so that entry formalities can be done smoothly.
- Aspirants will have to sign in the space provided for signature on their hall ticket in the presence of the invigilator in the examination venue.
- All the category applicants will have to appear for the test at their own cost and expenses as no TA/ DA is to be provided by officials.
- If any candidate misbehaved in the exam hall, it may result in the cancellation of his/ her candidature from future exams held by the State Bank of India.
- As the State Bank of India Junior Associate Admit Card related advice send by officials through registered e-mail ID or mobile, so keep your email & mobile number active for receiving Important details.
- Applicants appearing in the exam must note that the Hall Ticket does not constitute an offer of employment by State Bank of India.
List of SBI Clerk 2022 Examination Centres
The list had shown in the following table is a tentative list of Centres for Preliminary Exam, Main Examination & Pre-Examination Training:-
|State Code||State/ UT||Exam Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Anantpur, Bhimavaram, Chirala, Gudur, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nandyal, Narasaraopet, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Rajampet, Srikakulam, Tadepalligudem, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam and Vizianagaram.|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar and Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna and Purnea|
|16||Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur and Raipur|
|18||Goa||Madgaon and Panaji|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat and Vadodara|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad and Gurugram|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur and Mandi|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu and Samba|
|23||Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur and Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Ballari, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga and Udupi|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Idukki, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna and Ujjain|
|28||Maharashtra||Ahmednagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Palghar, Pune, Raigad, Sangli, Satara and Solapur|
|32||Nagaland||Dimapur & Kohima|
|33||Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|34||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela and Sambalpur|
|36||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Mohali and Patiala|
|37||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar and Udaipur|
|38||Sikkim||Bardang – Gangtok|
|39||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore and Virudhunagar|
|40||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad and Warangal|
|42||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi|
|43||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani and Roorkee|
|44||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly,
Howrah, Kalyani and Siliguri
It is to notify that no request for change of centre for examination shall be considered by the recruiting authority. Candidates will find their examination centre name & address from the call letter issued by recruiting authority through online sources. The authority also reserves the right to allot any aspirant to any centre other than one he/ she has opted for. Those who have any question related to the examination centre can contact the higher authority through a helpline number or email.
SBI JA Pre Exam Hall Ticket 2022 – Conclusion
We wish you all career-oriented participants a BEST OF LUCK for your huge success. Hope applicants have got SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 Link and collected their JA exam hall ticket from this web page. We have also provided a comment box below for candidates so they can easily share their thoughts and queries with us. Our team of experts will give a reply to all the submitted questions as quickly as possible. We are trying our best to update this blog on State Bank JA Pre & Mains Call Letter regularly.
Soon we will come up with the latest updates on SBI Junior Associate Exam Paper Analysis/ Solutions, Cutoff Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. at www.techufo.in. Also, do not forget to bookmark our website for receiving news update on your device whenever the admit card or call letter download link published online here.
FAQs About SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2022
You can download call letter for junior associate pre-exam from the State Bank of Bank’s website – https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings.
The State Bank Admit Card for JA Pre Examination will be available for download from 29th of October 2022 onwards.
SBI Jr Associate Preliminary Examination will be held in the month of November 2022.
SC/ ST/ XS/ Religious Minority Community Candidates can download their Call Letter for Pre-examination training from 20th October 2022 onwards.
Yes. Candidates will need to retain their call letter (along with authenticated/ stamped copy of the ID proof) safely after completion of the preliminary exam.
The Main Examination is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in December 2022 or January 2023.
Aspirants qualified for the Main examination would be able to download their Admit Card in December 2022/ January 2023 onwards (Tentatively).
Contact the authority by helpline number 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on working days) or lodge a query on http://cgrs.ibps.in regarding receipt of Admission/ Call Letter.