RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell Published Recruitment Notification For 2422 Apprentice Posts 2022.Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online After Read RRC Central Railway Recruitment Notification PDF Given Below.RRC CR Vacancy Good Chance For Those Candidate Who Seeking Job In Indian Railways.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
|Department Name:||Central Railway|
|No. Of Vacancy:||2422|
RRC Central Railway Vacancy 2022
- Trade Apprentice: 2422
- Mumbai Cluster (MMCT):1659
- Bhusawal Cluster:418
- Pune Cluster:152
- Nagpur Cluster:114
- Solapur Cluster:79
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17-01-2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates,3 years in case of OBC candidates.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS:Rs.100/- (Non – Refundable)
- No Fee is Required to be Paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
RRC CR Recruitment Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date:17/01/2022
- Last Date For Application:16/02/2022