Palak Mata Pita Yojana – Gujarat Government:
This plan is accessible for 0 to 18 years of children. Extraordinarily exhortation to those individuals who are dealing with such kid.
Name of the plan: – parental plan
Standard Chart: – Under this plan, all vagrant kids having a place with the age gathering of 0 to 18 years old and youngsters whose guardians don’t exist, will be qualified for advantage. The youngsters whose father is dead and the mother has remarried, should submit marriage endorsement on the matter of remarriage of the mother.
Help Rate-Monthly Rs.3,000/ – (Rupees Three Thousand Full) month to month help will be paid to the temporary parents or close family members who care for the vagrant kids.
Salary Limit-The candidate’s pay is evaluated to be more than Rs 27,000 in country regions and more than Rs 36,000 in urban territories.
Plan conditions-Beneficiary searchers to be raised by the new parents will be put in Anganwadi for youngsters matured 3 to 6 and kids in the age of 6 years must be given mandatory school instruction. On the off chance that the youngster’s investigation is halted, help will be halted.
For the kids going to Anganwadi, declaration of important PC program for ICDS (Integrated Child Development Plan) and testament of associated school for youngsters going to class will be presented by fifteenth July consistently.
There will be guaranteed instances of the demise of the kid’s folks.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana – www.sje.gujarat.gov.in If the kid’s mom is remarried and the kid will remain with the mother, help will be halted.
The application structure can be downloaded liberated from cost from the site of the site https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/dsd or at the workplace of the closest Children’s/District Social Security Officer’s Office/District Child Safety Officer. Help will be accessible from the date of use for endorsement.
The plan must be actualized at region level by the District Children’s Home Superintendent. The area youngster insurance unit will be acknowledged in the District which isn’t working in the locale and the following move will be made in the region. The District Social Security Officer will be liable for installment and installment.
At each region level, the suggestions of the sponsorship and endorsement board (SFCAC) will be inspected and requested to pay the help to the non-permanent parents who are qualified
The youngsters who are profiting by such a state or some other plan in the middle won’t be profited by this plan.
This sum will be payable in the recipient’s record with the immediate installment (DBT) framework from the check. Such temporary parents will be permitted to open their joint name with the name of the kid in the bank/post office.
Application structure for fragmented subtleties won’t be thought of.
1. Proof Of Age: Proof of date of birth of the child
2. Income Proof: Foster Mother-27000 For Father’s Revenue Example, Rural / – From More Than Taluka Development Officer, Income Certificate And In The Urban Area Of 36000 / – From More Than Mamlatdar Income Certificate
3. Child’s Mother And Father’s Death, For Instance Photo Postcard Size Photo Of The Child To Foster Parents
4. The Child And The Applicant With Passport Size Photos
5. Child Example Of Ongoing Study (School Principal), Example Of Program Officer For Children Going To Anganwadi Aadhar Card Of Foster Parents Copy Of Aadhar Card Of The Child, Election Card, Ration Card
Where can Beneficiary get the application form?
Application form will be obtained from District Social Security Office
In the district where the children’s home is not functioning, the district child protection unit will be responsible for accepting the plan form and further action will be taken, the responsibility of paying the assistance will be with the district social security officer.
Eligible for assistance of Rs.3000 per month under the scheme.
Palak Mata Pita Ni Yojana Nu Arji Form (Application Form)
Non-permanent Parents plan roundabout, application structure and required documentation and ruls
Non-permanent parents plan round, application structure
- Temporary parents plan roundabout 29-4-2016 and 13-1-2017.
- Temporary parents plan, application required documentation and ruls
- Coupled Support/Proof
- Labor endorsement
- Guardians ought not bite the dust
- Father kicked the bucket, so make certain to wed once more
- Look at (Parents)
- Let the children learn at the schools of Anganwadi
- Youngster and kid care guardians
- Duplicate watchman proportion card
- Visa Siaana Fata-1 (Balaka)
More Information Palak Mata Pita :
Yojana Contact on Below Address:
Gujarat State Child Protection Society
Square Number 19, third Floor,
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector 10,
Telephone: 079 – 232 42521/23
Fax: 079 – 232 42522
Please Note – Above Address Might Changes
For More Contacts Click Here to visit https://www.gscpsdsd.in/contact-us-en/