National Informatics Centre (NIC) under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Scientist ‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T): 288
Scientific / Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T): 207
Total No. of Posts: 497
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- UR / EWS: 30 years
- SC / ST: 35 years
- OBC (NCL): 33 years
- PWD: 40 years
- Service Candidates: UR/ EWS Service Candidate – 35 years; C/ST Service Candidate – 40 years; OBC (NCL) Service Candidate – 38 years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per Government of India Rules
Fee: Rs. 800/- for General and all others; No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates. The fee made through online payment mode via application software only.
Selection Process: Written Examination (Objective type and OMR Based), Interview and Verification of Documents.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are requested to apply online only through NIELIT official website (www.calicut.nielit.in/nic).The online registration process will be start from 26th February 2020 at 10:00 A.M. The last date for registration of online application is 26/03/2020 up to 5:00 PM. The Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The last date for submission of online application is extended up to 10/04/2020. The last date for submission of application is extended up to 30/04/2020 up to 5:00 Pm due to India Covid-19 Lockdown.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26th February 2020 at 10:00 A.M
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th April 2020 up to 05:00 P.M
- Date of Written Examination: Will be announced later
- Eligibility conditions, cut off date for age, qualification, experience: 26th March 2020.
New Updated Job: click here