GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2022 Gujarat : GSSSB Call Letter 2022 | GSSSB OJAS Call Letter | OJAS Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2022 | Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal – GSSSB published Recruitment Exam call letter notification for Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant (Class 3) written exam at NokriWale official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. More details about Maru Guajrat Call Letter 2022.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2022
The GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Hall ticket is available on the GSSSB portal. No printed admit card will be mailed to an applicant.
This recruitment campaign will be conducted by the GSSSB, Gujarat. Various vacant clerk and office assistant positions will be filled with this hiring. Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) is the state selection board that deals with various recruitment of vacancies with Class II Direct Recruitment of Non-Secretary Executives, Recruitment of Non-Secretary Executives and Tactical Posts of Class II of Head of Department/Departments under the State Government of Gujarat.
To enter the exam hall, each candidate needs a valid copy of the hall card issued to them. No candidate can enter the test center and take the test without a valid admit card.
Candidates who are looking for GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant Entry Ticket can read the given article and get all the necessary details.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Written Exam Call Letter 2022
|Recruitment||GSSSV Clerk Office Assistant Recruitment|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB)|
|Post||Clerk and Office Assistant|
|Total vacancies||Various seats|
|Basis for selection||Written exam and document verification|
|Call letter availability status||Available|
|Mode of issue of call letter||Online|
|Starting of online registration||1 June 2019|
|Last date for online registration||30 June 2019|
|Availability of admit card||11/04/2022|
|Date of Written exam||24/04/2022|
|Declaration of result||To be notified later|
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Syllabus 2022
OMR Sheet-based test will be held on (Realese Soon) – The exam must ask questions on topics such as English, computer literacy, Gujarati language, grammar, etc Here we have mentioned some important details related to the review.
- The total number of questions will be 200.
- All questions will be in MCQ format.
- Each correct answer will be rewarded with one point.
- If a candidate chooses the wrong option, 0.25 points will be deducted.
- The duration of the written test will be 02 hours.
How to download the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2022?
Since the Board uploads candidates’ admit cards to their website, candidates should only download them from there. The step-by-step procedure is as described in
- Please visit GSSSB’s official website first, i.e. gsssb.gujarat. gov. in.
- Candidates see the portal’s homepage.
- You must click on the link for the relevant hall ticket in the “Advertising and News” area.
- Clicking the link will take you to the card approval login page.
- Candidates are required to enter credentials such as registration ID, password, etc. Once they have entered the correct details, they can click the Submit button.
- If the entry is correct, the admit card will be displayed.
- You must check and verify all of the data listed on the access card.
- Finally, you must download and print out the admit card to be taken to the examination center.
Information on the GSSSB Admit Card
Each GSSSB admit card contains information about the exam date, time, exam center, etc. In this section, we have shared all the details that candidates will find on the admit card
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s name
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the post
- Photograph of candidate
- Date of exam
- Timing of exam
- Examination center with complete address
- Instructions to candidates
ઉમેદવારોને પરીક્ષા પહેલા એડમિટ કાર્ડ પરની તમામ માહિતી ચકાસવાની સલાહ આપવામાં આવે છે. જો કોઈ વિસંગતતા હોય, તો તેઓએ સંબંધિત બોર્ડનો સંપર્ક કરવો અને પરીક્ષાના દિવસ પહેલા તેનું નિરાકરણ કરવું આવશ્યક છે.
Required documents at the examination center
On the day of the examination, all candidates must be present at the examination center with all important documents. These documents include
- a printed copy of the hall ticket
- a photo ID, which can be a voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card, employee ID, passport, driver’s license, university ID, photo ID issued by civil servants, or other identification issued by the state or central government.
- A passport photo (if required)
The required details are listed on the admit card. Candidates are advised not to bring any prohibited items into the exam hall. On being caught the necessary countermeasures will be taken.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Admit Card-Related Key Points
- The GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Admit Card will be released shortly.
- Applicants will be informed of the official examination date shortly.
- Candidates can download their tickets from the Board’s website.
- When downloading the admit card, the access data must be ready.
- All candidates must present the acceptance printout to the examination center on the day of the examination if required.
- Candidates who do not have an admit card at the examination center will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- You must comply with all instructions and rules listed on the admit card.
- The access card must be downloaded in good time. Candidates should not wait for the last appointment as they may encounter various problems at the last moment.
For more information and the latest updates on the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2022, candidates should stay in touch with the GSSSB Board Official Portal.