GSSSB 178 Departmental / Khatakiy PSI Recruitment 2022 : Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) published an official notification for Recruitment of Departmental Police Sub Inspector (PSI) (Unarmed) posts. You can view all details about this recruitment i.e. Number of posts, selection process, Physical Test Criteria, Written Exam Syllabus, previous years papers etc. in this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline as described below.
GSSSB police Sub Inspector PSI (unarmed) Bharti 2022
|જગ્યા નું નામ||“બિન હથિયારી પોલીસ સબ ઇન્સ્પેક્ટર”|
- No. of posts: 178
- Name of posts: Departmental Police Sub Inspector (PSI) (Unarmed)
Eligibility Criteria for Departmental PSI
- have worked for not less than five years combined or separately in the cadre of Assistant Sub Inspector (Armed), Class –III or Head Constable (Armed), Class-III (Excluding those serving in Mounted Police Units (House & Camel), Police Band Units and Motor transport Section), in Gujarat State Police Service; or
- have worked for not less than fifteen years combined or separately in the cadre of Assistant Sub inspector (Armed), Class III or Head Constable (Armed), Class III, or constable (Armed), Class III (Excluding those serving in Mounted Police Unites (Horse & Camel), (Police Band Units and Motor Transport Section), in Gujarat state police Service;
- have passed the departmental examination as may be prescribed by the Government;
- have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) or Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XI, old pattern) conducted by the Gujarat States Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government;
- Rs. 400/- for General & OBC Category and Rs. 200/- other than general & obc category.
- Final Selection will be based on Physical Test (QUALIFYING TEST) & Written Test (OBJECTIV and SUBJECTIVE).
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by send application form to below mentioned address.
- Advertisement No.: 200/2021-23
- Last date for application: 15/03/2022